|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, August 03, 2008
![]() } preeeeeeeeeetyyyy :D hahahs ! changed a blogskin . still editting though . its so pinkish ! x.x hahahs! ohwells. dun mind that . hahas ! its just weird seeing pink in here. hohos xp - IM SO GNA EDIT AWAY TH PINNKKK XD - anywho.anyhow.anyway , today was boringgggggg @.@ stayed @ home th whole & rotted. finished my hmwrk though :D hehehe ! even had time to do this skin thingy . lol didnt change for so long i nearly forgot how XD heeeee ! past 2 days were equally boring . i sent 30+ msges in dunno a kazillion million days ! TT sianzzxzxxz. how no life . lol . had first time night trning though XD on th 1st day of th ghost festival . gawddd ~ creeped out by mr sujurno ( sp ) when playing w apichet . LOL! he waved @ me from outside x.x lol . scarry much . hahahs ! budden luckily parents came to fetch me XD hehs. night tring was funfunfunfun ! :D though creepy . hahas tml's monday agn . geeez . boringboringboring TT ohheck . hahas ! & yea . saw this list of phobias XD kinda hilarious * th things pepo get scared of XD --- Ablutophobia- Fear of washing or bathing. Alektorophobia- Fear of chickens * qing2liu2gan3? Alliumphobia- Fear of garlic * how to cook O.o Ambulophobia- Fear of walking *hops hops ard XD Anablephobia- Fear of looking up * look ! a bird ! *hides head Ancraophobia- Fear of wind * sad Anglophobia- Fear of England or English culture, etc. *HAH Angrophobia - Fear of anger or of becoming angry. Anthropophobia- Fear of people or society. Apiphobia- Fear of bees. Arithmophobia- Fear of numbers * ms ang will cause this :X Arrhenphobia- Fear of men * LOL Aurophobia- Fear of gold * ($.$) Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting. * these im scared of xp --- imy |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|